MALTON PLASTICS (UK) LIMITED
Malton Plastics (UK) Limited is committed to the protection of your privacy, of which this policy and the other legal documents found on this site, sets out to ensure. Any personal data we receive will be processed by us.
Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller is Malton Plastics (UK) Limited, 29 Enterprise Way, Thornton Road Industrial Estate, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 7NA
Registration No. 4019121.
This policy is only applicable to our site, by leaving this site via a link or other methods, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We do not control that policy or it’s terms, please check the policy of that site before continuing.
The data we may collect from you includes:
- Record of contact
- Filled out surveys
- Detailed visits to our site (Google analytics records numerous statistics such as time spent on site, browser, operating system, where you come from, where you go after).
- Form filling, contact form available onsite.
If you do not wish for us to record such information then please do not carry on using this site or contact us, though detrimental to future job opportunities.
Your information will be stored on our secure servers at Malton Plastics (UK) Limited and can only be accessed by authorised staff. Payment transactions are done securely through WooCommerce (visit their site for more details) using WordPress.org (visit their site for more details). We will not be held liable for mis-handling of data using these two registered firms as transmission via internet is not completely secure, although we do our best to protect your personal data. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at own risk, enter payment details at own discretion. Do not share your payment or similar information with anyone. We will try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of Information
Uses of your information:
- To receive payment.
- To improve our site and your user experience.
- To provide you with information.
- To notify you of changes.
In some instances we may use your data with permitted third parties, for your benefit. If you wish us not to permit your data, please do not submit it and leave the site. Again continued use of the site will lead to the belief that you are fine with your data being used.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- Under duty due to legal obligation to share your personal data to customers, companies and other organisations for the purposed of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We decide to sell or buy any business or assets, in which case personal data will be disclosed to the prospective buyer or seller.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise this right by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data protection act, 1998 gives you the right to access information about you. Consequently your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the data protection act. However such access will come at a fee to meet costs of accessing the data, a minimum of £5 for each request, though they will be evaluated individually.
websites such as ours.
The cookies we use are Google Analytics.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would like and expect
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Continuously improve our website to enhance your user experience
- Make our marketing more efficient (helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we accept and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with the cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use MPL Gardening.co.uk
We use code in our email communications (FastHosts) to track whether that email has been opened and read. This allows us to monitor and improve our email communications.
Any concerns? call us on 01751 477720 or email email@example.com